Sanodoc Technologies, Inc. ("Company" or "We" or “Our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Company develops, operates and distributes certain software applications, which include web applications, hosted applications and applications for mobile devices. The applications, together with the services for communications, coordination and management by patients and healthcare professionals regarding medical conditions, and the data collection, storage, analysis and reporting tools, functions and services, that are provided via the applications, are collectively referred to as the Service.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.sanocrm.com, use our mobile application, use our online application, use our application programming interface (“API”), use our Software-as-a-Service Product (“SaaS”), or enter information on the website of one of our Clinical Partner’s that utilize our SaaS to collect information (collectively referred to as "Service" or “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Capitalized terms used herein without definition will have the same meanings as defined in the Terms of Service and Terms of Sale applicable to the Service.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Service.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Service.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you access or download from this Service, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Service.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Services and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
• When you use our Software-as-a-Service ("SaaS") and Application Programming Interface ("API") services.
• When you enter information on one of our Clinical Partner’s website through their use of our SaaS.
• When you enter information into any of our applications.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means; or
• Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Service or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
• Collected during the Account Registration process through our Service or through our Clinical Partners;
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
• Protected Health Information (“PHI”) as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (definition available here: https://www.hhs.gov/answers/hipaa/what-is-phi/index.html );
• That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service, on our Customers website using our API, or on our Clinical Partner Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Service.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Service.
• Specific information about you and your use of our Service (such as, for example, demographic data, profile data and frequency or duration of use).
• Information you provide to our Clinical Partner’s through their use of our SaaS.
• Your search queries on the Service.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or protected health information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Service content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• Except as set forth below, at no time will any of your Personal Data be shared with any third party by Company. Your IP address is not linked to personally identifiable information, but is used to gather broad demographic data and to monitor statistics to improve the Service.
• Company uses Traffic Data to help diagnose problems with its web servers, to administer the Service and to analyze user trends and behaviors.
• Company will share Traffic Data with certain third parties for the purposes of technical and customer support.
• Company collects, stores, processes and analyzes Service Data and produces Analytics. The term Analytics means user profiles and statistics, metrics, abstractions and other analyses that are based on or derived from your use of the Service and Service Data, which are developed in the aggregate with other data, results and measurements or in a manner that does not disclose the identity of any Patient, Clinician or Clinical Partner or any specific Service Data (except in aggregated or de- identified form).
• Company will use your Service Data and exploit Analytics in the manner and for the purposes described in the Terms of Service and Terms of Sale, including without limitation:
• to use Service Data to communicate with you and your Patients, Clinician(s) and Clinical Partner (as the case may be);
• to include, copy, disclose, distribute, transmit and display Service Data in communications between a Patient and his or her Clinician (and vice versa) that have been properly initiated via the Service;
• to access, record, collect, copy, store, process, analyze and use Service Data to provide the Service (including with regard to the use of PHI in messaging between a Patient and his or her Clinician);
• to develop, improve, extend and test the Service (and underlying technology platforms); to design, develop and produce Analytics;
• to market and promote Company and the Service using Analytics; and to disclose, distribute and transmit Service Data and/or Analytics to Clinical Partners.
• To present our Service and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To provide Services to our Clinical Partners who use our SaaS.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Service.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To our Clinical Partners and customers.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sanodoc Technologies Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sanodoc Technologies Inc. about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our Terms of Service or terms of sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sanodoc Technologies, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form). You can also always opt out by logging into the Service and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also opt out by clicking “Opt-out” or “Unsubscribe” in our email communications with you.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Service and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
In operating the Service, and as it relates to PHI, Company endeavors to comply in all material respects with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). Pursuant to HIPAA, medical facilities or professionals from whom Company receives information about patients may be Covered Entities (as defined under HIPAA), and we may serve as their Business Associate (as defined under HIPAA). As a result, some of the information we collect may constitute PHI (as defined in HIPAA).
Do Not Track Policy
You may be able to access the Service and/or communicate with the Service from, and you may be able to link or communicate from the Service to, applications, devices, distribution platforms and websites owned and operated by Channel Partners and Clinical Partners. These other applications, devices, platforms and websites are not operated or controlled by Company. Additional or different terms and conditions (including without limitation, privacy and security practices) apply when you access and use such other applications, devices, platforms and websites, which are not the responsibility of Company.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Service, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Service users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Service, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service.
If you terminate your registration and account for the Service, or if your registration or account is terminated for any reason by Company, then Company will remove your Service Data from the Service; provided, Company may retain and use your Service Data in the manner described herein, but only in aggregated or de-identified form.
Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE
or via our website: